Support and facilitate the Onboarding journey of the National Platform for Health and Insurance Exchange Services (nphies)
Support the National Platform and Insurance Exchange Services (NPHIES) in onboarding healthcare entities for the pilot program. The National Platform for Health and Insurance Exchange Services (NPHIES) is an innovative national E-Health program for the digital transformation of all healthcare-related services in Saudi Arabia. It is launched by The Council of Health Insurance (CHI) and the National Centre for Health Information (NHIC) under the auspices of the Ministry of Health (MOH).
With the support of our team on the ground, the nphies project was successfully launched in September 2021. Ascend’s team is actively facilitating awareness activities to target stakeholder groups during the project initiation phase to efficiently meet planned milestones. In addition, the team was highly engaged in building the comprehensive change management plan which will be implemented during the execution phase planned for early 2022.
NPHIES pilot project
launched in September 2021
with stakeholders underway
Change management plan
built, to be deployed in 2022
how we did it?
Ascend’s approach to facilitating the onboarding journey is focused on leveraging Ascends trademark methodology through an integrated solution to manage transformations, transitions, and organizational shifts. Solution delivery included the following services:
Solution delivery included the following services:
- Establish an Awareness Program
- Facilitate the Onboarding Readiness Assessment
- Design, develop, and build a comprehensive training solution
- Facilitate the development of technical integration plans.
- Facilitate the development of testing and certification plans.
- Build a well-structured and comprehensive digital reporting framework
- Build change management capabilities at the selected healthcare entities