Support MOH to design and implement a COVID-19 mass screening program to be scaled across the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia with the goal of screening over 10 million citizens within 6 months of launch and ultimately better contain the spread of COVID-19 in Saudi, leading to lowering the mortality from the disease as well as socio-economic impact
The project resulted in rolling out the process and best practices throughout the Kingdom within a short timeframe, achieving the following:
9 mega drive through testing centers
12 mini drive through testing centers across the Kingdom
5 dedicated labs operated by BGI
60,000 COVID-19 PCR tests daily capacity
92% Patient Experience Mean Score
how we did it?
- Program management, established SOPs and governance model, onboarding and oversaw operational partners
- Integrated digital thread built across the clinical pathway and patient journey
- Integrated diverse, global and local perspectives and standards of excellence
- Focus on Operational Excellence and Customer Satisfaction to ensure quality of care standardization and outcomes from the program.
- Delivered high-quality outputs under tight timelines through continuous communication, collaboration and transparency
- Deployment of a Live PMO War Room to ensure issues are addressed on an urgent basis, services are best in class and operations uninterrupted.