National COVID-19 Mass Testing Program
Saudi Arabian Ministry of Health (MOH)
MOH seeking support to implement a best-in-class COVID-19 Mass Testing program to screen asymptomatic citizens and residents voluntarily to detect infected individuals for health assurance and early intervention to ultimately better contain the spread of COVID-19 in the Kingdom, leading to lowering the mortality from the pandemic as well as socio-economic impact.
- Wing-to-wing program management, establishing SOPs and governance model, onboarding and overseeing operational partners
- Integrated digital thread built across the clinical pathway and patient journey to allow for seamless experience and data mining
- The integration of diverse, global and local perspectives and standards of excellence
- Focus on Operational Excellence and Customer Satisfaction to ensure quality of care standardization and outcomes from the program The capacity to deliver high-quality outputs under tight timelines through continuous communication, collaboration and transparency Deployment of a Live PMO War Room to ensure issues are addressed on an urgent basis, services are best in class and operations uninterrupted
- The capacity to deliver high-quality outputs under tight timelines through continuous communication, collaboration and transparency
- Deployment of a Live PMO War Room to ensure issues are addressed on an urgent basis, services are best in class and operations uninterrupted.
COVID-19 Mass Testing Program established with the main target of rolling out the process and best practices throughout the Kingdom within a short timeframe achieved:
- 9 mega drive through testing centers and 12 mini drive through testing centers launched across the Kingdom
- 5 dedicated labs operated by BGI deployed with a daily capacity of 60,000 COVID-19 PCR tests
- Seamless digital experience and consistently high overall Patient Experience mean score of over 92% in the program